Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The First Class was Fantastic!

I had 17 people sign up and 21 showed up.  It went really well.  I was told by a few that I am a good teacher. Just what I needed. I even had a student design her own tangle. Another student had purchased some books (which I don't have yet) and I was able to show them around the room.  All in all it was a great first class.  Many of them said they would be attending the second "church" class I will give this Thursday and some voiced interest in the workshop I plan for August.  I'm happy!
I don't have times for other classes yet because I won't be in my new place until after the first of August.
I plan on getting with other artists in the area and creating a sort of walk around workshop in the future. Spend a couple hours with me, then move to the next teacher and learn watercolor or collage or anything they want to share.  There are many opportunities in the mall where I have my studio. Stay tuned.

No comments: